Future DiverCities will involve a range of activities for artists, members of the local communities, the public and more. The programme will be curated under four holistic themes Future DiverCitizens, Future DiverSocieties, Future DiverStructures, Future DiverSystems.
Over the course of the programme, events will include
• a series of 22 labs incubating collaborative artwork in urban context.
• curated training programmes on community engagement for artists as social agents of change
• a series of conferences and debates to share and exchange with a wider community of cultural professionals and city players
The event programme will be supported by and contribute to
• The creation of innovative digital tools looking closely at the urban environment through various creative processes.
• Research into new cooperative models for digital artistic distribution in Europe, aiming at fairer economical model for the artists.